Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shopping List

Today i decided to check out some cosmetic company websites to get a peek at the fall collections from the comfort of my own home..this was a terrible idea as I am now lusting after so many pretty things (some in new collections, some are permanent items)!! Here's my shopping list:





Bobbi Brown Pot Rogue in Calypso Coral: I looove Bobbie Brown Pot Rouges! They have such a creamy consistancy and set as a glowy, dewy finish. I prefer this to cream to powder finishes because the look comes off much more healthy and natural. This pinky-orange coral shade is so pretty! I need it!
This product can be worn on the lips as well, though I suggest applying a little lip balm first.








Lancome Fall 2010 Ombre Magnetique in Cherry Cherie: This glittery shadow has the most gorgeous sheen. The raspberry color (not so cherry I would say) is so pretty for fall. Lancome claims this formula doesn't crease and contains polymers that make it last. Guess I'll have to get some and let you know.





Nars Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight: I always ask myself "Why don't you have that?!". I swatch it every time I enter a Sephora, I'm just plain drawn to it I guess. I 've been told numerous times that this is the lip gloss Kim Kardashian wears, and yes, that made me want it more. This gloss is a really pale, pinky nude with a very creamy finish. Will I finally buy this product or will it remain in the realm of covetable items for a bit longer?






Nars Fall 2010 Eye Shadow in Daphne: Named after the extraordinary fashion icon/socialite Daphne Guinness, this shadow looks to be just about wonderful. I super love any bright violet shadow even though I'm not so sure they look good on me. Either way, I'm going to go ahead and keep thinking about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment