2. Philosophy Shower Gel in Vanilla Frost: This is a limited edition scent from one of the Christmas sets. It smells so yummy and like Christmas. You can use it as a shower gel, bubble bath or shampoo. I haven't tried it as a shampoo yet as it has a lot of glitter in it.
3. Smashbox Hydrating Halo Powder in Light: I "borrowed" this recently from my mother and have been using it everyday. I fell in love with it this summer when I was using it on myself and on my friend on her wedding day. It seems to mattify and make you glow at the same time. If you hate powder like I do and have dry skin then this is the holy grail.
4. John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo and Conditioner: I have been using this ever since I first lightened my hair this spring. It's not that it actually lightens my hair, but it seems to make it brighter and less brassy. It also really softens and moisturizes.
5. Essie A List Nail polish: This is the red I've been looking for. It's deep and vampy without looking purple or brown. It's like a real blood red. Lately I've been applying China Glaze Ruby Pumps on top. It makes it a bit more festive and Christmasy.
6. Loreal Voluminous Lashes: Holy smokes! I grabbed this up on a whim at Target because it was two for one and I liked the packaging. This mascara is not for the demure! It makes my lashes super long and thick.